The Warioware selection is for discussion of Warioware itself, not discussion for just one of its character. Maybe for all its characters at once, but if we're only talking about Ashley here I thought it should go to General Wario discussion where it promotes talking about Wario characters.

It might as well since most music I listen to is either from a game, show or movie.

List of my favorite songs.
  • One Punch Man opening - The Hero : Metal cover
  • This Love - Cover by Roomie
  • Viva la Vida - Coldplay
  • One punch man - main theme.
(insert a lot of One punch man Ost)

If the NA Badge Arcade doesn't stock up on those Halloween Ashley badges Japan got last year, I think I'll scream. I got a pretty good feeling though we'll get them this year, along with the other Holiday Ashley badges.

The question is though; Will Japan get even more Halloween Ashley badges or will they restock on last years?

October really is Ashley month. Across social Media there has been an increase in Ashley artwork, also some remixes of Ashley's song for the spooky month of October! Wh0o0o0o0o.

Hopefully Nintendo does something again this year, maybe a 4th Ashley theme? or release the old Halloween badges but here?! =o

mlbis_ashley_by_rms_alt-dallsvy.png

Mario and Luigi Bis styled Ashley! very cute, I love it!

Link (http://rms-alt.deviantart.com/art/MLBIS-Ashley-640950910)

hnndpAa.png

Why are the Ashley badges always hard to get? I noticed most badges I want are the hardest to get.
agreed. i stopped playing because of the fact that they essentially expect everyone to pay for a small chance at a tiny digital representation of a character i mildly like.
i cant believe im ever going to say this, but deviantart + google = instant gratification.

That avatar though, lol.
I'm not gonna stop playing, there are Ashley badges to get, it'll use every cent I got to get it --- well, I have a limit, lol. I only spend a few dollars on these anyway!

That avatar though, lol.
I'm not gonna stop playing, there are Ashley badges to get, it'll use every cent I got to get it --- well, I have a limit, lol. I only spend a few dollars on these anyway!
oh yeah! im doing ashley cringe art for my icons to seem scary.
okay, ill admit i still play nintendo badge arcade sometimes, but i cant spend money on badges when i can get dem gaems.
are there still ashley badges, i think the badges differ by country, as i cant find any.

Btw: Here are my Ashley themed Mario Maker Levels:
Ashley's Flug (german for Ashley's Flight) = F00C-0000-0093-9572
Ashley vs Kamek = A793-0000-00C4-3E14

Here are my Wario Level:
Wario's Cave Adventure: 430C-0000-008B-F5E4
Wario's Tower Siege: D2CC-0000-0266-1024

My Waluigi Level:
Waluigi and the Plant Realm: 4602-0000-00E1-640F

image00-2.png

Some Smash alts for Ashley! I love the Black and Red color, if she were in Smash however my main alt for Ashley would probably be her normal alt, though I could see everyone choosing the Dark Ashley, as I call this alt.

I'd also like to choose "mean/angry" Ashley alt as well.

Back