So! Umm uhh this is pretty cool, yeah?
CxBS-ZhUUAA3dXP.jpg:large

ashley__4_6__by_elisheee-db4vdjt.jpg

[Links]

http://elisheee.deviantart.com/art/Ashley-4-6-673310297 (Drawing itself.)

http://elisheee.deviantart.com/ (Creator of this art)

-----------------------------------

Very fun and cute drawing done by Elisheee of Deviantart, this user makes a lot of Ashley drawings like myself, also reports on Ashley news like my own Tumbler! amazing to know there are so many fans of the character out there, I love it.

She makes daily Ashley art, you should totally check her out. She's amazing artist and nice drawing skills. This drawing seems to be based on the fact that Ashley get's new badges on the Arcade almost twice a month. The character has gone pretty popular over the past year or two.

Boy, did we get a lot of Ashley badges in North America today! First off, we got the Ashley reaction badges finally.

WVW69kPlqjYJolgz9C.jpg
WVW69kPlqzUc6-oqzy.jpg

Along side, which I almost missed are the 2016 Halloween badges and 2016 New years badges, I am so thankful they didn't come out until next Halloween
WVW69kPlubsnFvgvpy.jpg
WVW69kPlupAKPp3yY9.jpg

Yeah, both the cat Ashley's have been released here with the whole gang, which includes Red, Frank, Ghost, etc. And finally

WVW69kPluzMLQ9ubQ-.jpg
The 2016 New Years Ashley badges! Like I said I'm so thankful these badges came out now rather than later on the year. Make sure to grab these badges before they leave the Badge Arcade!

I'm hoping we'll have Ashley badges this week.

However, there isn't much going on as far as I know, when something is happening, a Holiday, game release, etc Ashley will be there. Like for Splatoon, Ashley dressed in Splatoon gear, Ashley as Link for the 30th Anniversary and so on.

Not sure if there's anything happening, the least that can happen is us getting the Ashley badges Japan got. Who knows, I'd love to see more Ashley badges later! let's cross our fingers.

tumblr_oq5xpnMfq61s2z1y6o8_r1_540.jpg
ASHLEY! OMG, these might be the last set of Ashley badges ever!
tumblr_inline_oq6h8ay7iP1sua1pm_400.jpg
tumblr_inline_oq6h8bWcCL1sua1pm_400.jpg
tumblr_inline_oq6h8bo6kJ1sua1pm_400.jpg
tumblr_inline_oq6h8csgYH1sua1pm_400.jpg
tumblr_inline_oq6h8corMN1sua1pm_400.jpg
tumblr_inline_oq6h8eF0tc1sua1pm_400.jpg

These cute chibi Ashley;s, omg! I need them! I'm so sorry to hear that the badge Arcade is closing its doors on new badges, but at least we get these last set up badges. I have a feeling we'll have one last final farewell badge from Ashley on its last update.

Back