The Original Character Thread

Shoonsh

Your shy friend
Coins
Coins
Teddy Bear
This is Shoonsh. Not really an original character, because she has my traits, maybe slightly exaggerated. More like a way to express my thoughts.
A very shy creature who constantly thinks she's annoying and awkward. Likes to hide and be unnoticed, but secretly wants to do social stuff like all those scary strangers around.

Cheesehead

L(oving) M(y) A(lien) O(rbulon)
Coins
Coins
Username Change
Like I said, I might get to Eliso's brother and cousins. So here they are.
This was drawn on March 3rd, 2017, so it's already a year old, and I didn't redesign most of them yet. Oh and this drawing is a bit sloppy. Not saying that to crap on my art, I'm saying that cuz it's true.
17 - 1.png

On the top are the older kids. On the bottom are their six-year-younger siblings.

As you can see, that is Eliso on the top left. In front of her is her little brother, Ennio.

In the top middle, is their 11-year-old cousin, Benito. In the front of him are his little twin sisters, Babs and Biddy. Babs is in green, Biddy is in pink. Babs the is older one.

And finally, on the top right is their 10-year-old cousin, Brittanita. In front of her is her little sister, Naya.

Just a Wario Fan

Next to me, you're all number two!
Coins
Coins
CD Game BOI Advance - Pre-Sale Edition! User Name Style Change An Item
I'd want to make an OC by myself, but sadly I can't draw (Not without a ruler and template, that is.) ,so I have to take drawing lessons first.

Cheesehead

Coins
Coins
Username Change
Now that it's July 5th
1526258334330.png

1526259105875.png

1526259651802.png

1526259844210.png

He was one of the few Nintendo characters who inspired me while developing Eliso. I even confirmed her to be an antihero too!
2018-05-24 17.17.54.png

And now she's playing swordsies with another one of that few!
1526778249763.png

Eliso uses this for transportation. It's a zig-zaggy broomstick-like thing called a cloudstick.
2018-06-27 21.35.39.png

Aaaand Orbulon shirt. That is all.
1530580393475.png

Cheesehead

Coins
Coins
Username Change
Time for de BEEGGER fight... with ELISO DELUXE!!
2018-08-13 16.25.32.png

This form of Eliso isn't canon, of course. I just thought of sharing a colored pic of deluxe babe.
And yes I know the eye color isn't deluxe, it's bloodshot.

Cheesehead

Coins
Coins
Username Change
Future Eliso!
20181009_221729.jpg

20181009_221753.jpg

20181009_221807.jpg

Dunno how old, but yeah. I've actually confirmed that the sword Eliso uses, the necklace and tiara she wears, and the "cloudstick" are high tech, so I guess I can say she got a big upgrade.

Ah, great. Now I kinda wanna draw a jewel encrusted cyborg Eliso.

JS Shantae

Half-Genie Hero
Diamond City Insider
Coins
Coins
User Title Style Change Profile Music Custom Post Background User Name Style Change
logo.png

Here's another one. This is Noire Solanine. She's a 24-year-old researcher of quantum mechanics at the University of Helsinki. After a colleague's negligence gets her killed during an experiment, her consciousness basically remained in a quantum state. As a result, she was able to manipulate the matter comprising her dead body and "inhabit" it. As she controls every individual cell herself, she has no reliance on her internal organs to sustain her. It is as if her consciousness, which exists outside of time and space, is controlling her physical form like a puppet.

I created Noire for a larger collaborative graphic novel project I was working on with another guy, basically about using quantum physics to explain people with superhuman abilities. In it, she was a part of an ensemble cast, all of whom featured a myriad of different wild abilities. She was known as "the Dead Girl". The project eventually fell apart (or more, my friendship with the co-creator did), but I've always loved Noire and want to use her for something else eventually.

colored2.png

(Art by LoulouVZ)

Last edited:

Cheesehead

Coins
Coins
Username Change
Eliso on Spoopy Night: "What am I supposed to be? Well, I couldn't decide on Orbulon, Rottytops, or a newschool rapper, so I went for all three! I'm Lil R0ttyL0n! Now where's the brains? I mean burgers- err, lean- uhh, candy?"
20181011_175918.jpg

JS Shantae

Half-Genie Hero
Diamond City Insider
Coins
Coins
User Title Style Change Profile Music Custom Post Background User Name Style Change
Eliso on Spoopy Night: "What am I supposed to be? Well, I couldn't decide on Orbulon, Rottytops, or a newschool rapper, so I went for all three! I'm Lil R0ttyL0n! Now where's the brains? I mean burgers- err, lean- uhh, candy?"
View attachment 8239
Good stuff. Any and all Shantae references are more than welcome.

Shanties.png

Here's a piece of art by WubcakeVA depicting Noire and Ember McLain from Danny Phantom. I've never seen the show, but this is cute as hell and from what I know about the character they seem like they would be friends.

Cheesehead

Coins
Coins
Username Change
I constantly change confirmations so some things might be different. Now with that out of the way...

I tried to make a boy. His name is Maximino. I couldn't think of good colors for him. But I'm definitely changing them some time. I mostly think blonde hair is so not him. With or without dark blue streaks.
20181116_224800.jpg
He's a preteen, like Eliso and Demetria (the blue haired girl). I wanted to give him a high pitched voice with a Bronx... I guess... accent? Cuz I'm random like that. My randomness made me want their world, land, whatever, to have mythical and fairy tale stoof but also spacey and techy thingies. Anyway... He and Demetria have known each other as little kids. Max is adventurous, and like Demetria, he's into magic.

Last edited:

Cresh

FRONK, THE ABSOLUTE SEX GOD
Coins
Coins
Custom Post Background Post Shadow Styled Thread Title User Name Style Change User Title Style Change
AHEM I got a few OCs as well... Here they are!

They're all part of the same universe, and are actually a team! Each character here has their own little story behind them, because fun fact, they're part of a bigger story I'm making, with its own world and locations blah blah blah, you get the gist.
P_20181117_121758_vHDR_On_1.jpg

So, lemme tell you about them:

Revvy is a 14 year old who loves adventures, excitement, and having fun. Her dream, ever since she was young, is to be a pirate, and sail the seven seas, as any pirate would do. This dream comes from the fact that her parents are pirates themselves, but they never allowed her to sail along with them, because of the danger.

Ross is an 18 year old who just so happens to also be Revvy's brother! Yeah, they're related. But anyways, Ross is a total outcast, he's shy, he's awkward, and sometimes he's sad, but he has a big heart of gold to make up for all that!
Let's dive into some backstory: Revvy and Ross's parents got taken away by the villain, and Ross, at the time being 14, thought he could go out and rescue them, but he couldn't. Ross got lost at sea and washed up in a little island with a gigantic lighthouse on it, so, with no means of returning home, he decided to stay there.

Yuko is an 18 year old who was trained to kill her whole life, despite not wanting to, by the villain, trained to kill Revvy and Ross, who he knew would come for him eventually. The villain killed her mother and harvested her essence, just like he did with Revvy and Ross' parents, so she joins the siblings in their adventure, to get revenge.

Flavio, a 15 year old and Petey, a 4 year old are two brothers who died in a car crash, thus becoming ghosts. Flavio is a determined, slightly competetive, cheerful and proud guy, while his little bro is as happy as ever, most of the time. In this world, when people die, they stay in the city of PurgsBurg (purgatory) before going to either Golden Gate City (heaven) or The Flaming Hot Abyss (hell), and they were supposed to go to heaven, but the villain shut the gates to the after life, so they, along with various others, got stuck there. Revvy, Ross and Yuko encounter him during their adventure, and they make friends, causing him to join their team. They really miss their family, who survived the crash.

Ivy, or RVY-02, is a genetically created human, originally made in the laboratories of the villain to be a clone of Revvy, since she, despite being a little girl, held a powerful and hopeful essence in her. However, Ivy is the total opposite of Revvy. She's rude, stressed, and has a bad temper, however, she's a softy on the inside. She was made and instructed to kill Revvy, and she tried to, but in the end, the team convinced her to join them, which Ivy agreed to, due to her days in the lab being ones of neglect and lonliness, she believed that they could help her, and they did.

And that's all. Apologies for the long post there!

Last edited: