The Original Character Thread

And this is John's new partner, Maria Muerta. She's worked hard to get where she is today, and she doesn't take any shit.

Maria_Muerta2.png

Art by the one and only @BlueJackG!

Since nobody has problems with new posts in old threads,
I'm dumping some of mine.
Xabby
2018-04-22 06.41.00.png

Yes, that's the girl in my profile pic. She's an alien species that resembles trolls, which is why she has big hair that sticks up. But it can stay down, too. I confirmed her to be aged 5 or younger.

Evvy
1524393835296.png

She's the princess (actually, one of the princesses) of some Heaven-like kingdom that's over Italy. And she does have Italian nationality. I thought of confirming her to have an accent that sounds like Wario's. She does have known relatives, a younger brother and five younger cousins. (I might get to them later.) When I made her, I named her Blah Whatever (that's where I got "Evvy" from) and I kept changing her real name. Now I've confirmed that her real name is Eliso, and Evvy is a nickname for her middle name, Evelina. She has magical powers and is a swordfighter. She used to get kidnapped, but she grew stronger. And she's 12 years old.

I was gonna put another one, but I felt like this post took kinda long to make, so I'll do it some other time.

Like I said, I was gonna put another one. Looks like "some other time" is now.
1524519459540.png

I made her in the same year I made Evvy, (2016) who she's the same age as. But she's much taller and has a... SMALLER HEAD. I called her "Meaner Memer." I kept changing her real name too, but I don't know what it should be now. She's Italian too, but less than Evvy and has a softer accent. She used to be the one who saved Evvy when she got kidnapped. She has a little magic in her, and she's an adventurer, and she has known relatives too. She's an only child, but she has two known cousins, (who are sisters) and a few kinda creepy ancestors who've been brought back to life and probably aren't even human.

My account's namesake, Dr. Mechano.

QeguNSH.png

He's a silly mad scientist who uses various robots and inventions to try to take over the world. He's served by a troop of adorable little robots called Minioids, who he treats like his own children, as well as a prim and proper second-in-command named Robutler. Despite being a supervillain, he's still a big lovable goofball who'd never do anything too heinous in his quest for power.

Dr. Mechano actually appears as a guest boss in the game Nefarious, which is available for purchase on Steam.

From now on, I'm calling Evvy by her real name, Eliso.
I like pairing Eliso with Ness from Earthbound. Cuz man, I liked that boy during Eliso's early months. And before, in late 2015, when I got to know him in Smash Brawl. Same game that got me to know WarioWare!
Here they are, switched. Eliso is now an object-wielding PSI kid, and Ness is a strong, magical swordfighter prince.
1525563172856.png

2018-04-30 19.38.23.png

1525312345246.png

1525642676903.png

1525642669654.png

1525642673969.png

1525643513803.png

One more thing,
...a friend of the princess, Demetria!
2018-04-28 20.56.03.png

An inhabinant (can't spell) of Eliso's kingdom who's still got magic to learn, but hers isn't too weak. But unlike Eliso, she can fly. That's something Princess E's gotta learn. Also, she's a year younger than the princess.

Last edited:
IMG_0373.JPG

IMG_0632.JPG

Drawing by @Robin (Wonderous job my friend!)

This is a character that I made a couple of months ago called Alison Winsley and she is the result of not only a dream I had but as well as being a culmination of several characters I've had up to her. And was inspired by both people I know personally as well as various characters.

Basically she's a tough and aggressive teenage girl
With a rebellious streak but with a good and loyal heart as well as being a bit of a geek in regards to gaming and reading.

Hope you like her.

Last edited:
View attachment 7056
View attachment 7057
Drawing by @Robin (Wonderous job my friend!)

This is a character that I made a couple of months ago called Alison Winsley and she is the result of not only a dream I had but as well as being a culmination of several characters I've had up to her. And was inspired by both people I know personally as well as various characters.

Basically she's a tough and aggressive teenage girl
With a rebellious streak but with a good and loyal heart as well as being a bit of a geek in regards to gaming and reading.

Hope you like her.

Hey, cool! Is that your username on her belt buckle?

shoonsh___semifinal_character_concept_by_shoonsh-dbcx26j.png
This is Shoonsh. Not really an original character, because she has my traits, maybe slightly exaggerated. More like a way to express my thoughts.
A very shy creature who constantly thinks she's annoying and awkward. Likes to hide and be unnoticed, but secretly wants to do social stuff like all those scary strangers around.

Like I said, I might get to Eliso's brother and cousins. So here they are.
This was drawn on March 3rd, 2017, so it's already a year old, and I didn't redesign most of them yet. Oh and this drawing is a bit sloppy. Not saying that to crap on my art, I'm saying that cuz it's true.
17 - 1.png

On the top are the older kids. On the bottom are their six-year-younger siblings.

As you can see, that is Eliso on the top left. In front of her is her little brother, Ennio.

In the top middle, is their 11-year-old cousin, Benito. In the front of him are his little twin sisters, Babs and Biddy. Babs is in green, Biddy is in pink. Babs the is older one.

And finally, on the top right is their 10-year-old cousin, Brittanita. In front of her is her little sister, Naya.

Now that it's July 5th
1526258334330.png

1526259105875.png

1526259651802.png

1526259844210.png

He was one of the few Nintendo characters who inspired me while developing Eliso. I even confirmed her to be an antihero too!
2018-05-24 17.17.54.png

And now she's playing swordsies with another one of that few!
1526778249763.png

Eliso uses this for transportation. It's a zig-zaggy broomstick-like thing called a cloudstick.
2018-06-27 21.35.39.png

Aaaand Orbulon shirt. That is all.
1530580393475.png

Future Eliso!
20181009_221729.jpg

20181009_221753.jpg

20181009_221807.jpg

Dunno how old, but yeah. I've actually confirmed that the sword Eliso uses, the necklace and tiara she wears, and the "cloudstick" are high tech, so I guess I can say she got a big upgrade.

Ah, great. Now I kinda wanna draw a jewel encrusted cyborg Eliso.

logo.png

Here's another one. This is Noire Solanine. She's a 24-year-old researcher of quantum mechanics at the University of Helsinki. After a colleague's negligence gets her killed during an experiment, her consciousness basically remained in a quantum state. As a result, she was able to manipulate the matter comprising her dead body and "inhabit" it. As she controls every individual cell herself, she has no reliance on her internal organs to sustain her. It is as if her consciousness, which exists outside of time and space, is controlling her physical form like a puppet.

I created Noire for a larger collaborative graphic novel project I was working on with another guy, basically about using quantum physics to explain people with superhuman abilities. In it, she was a part of an ensemble cast, all of whom featured a myriad of different wild abilities. She was known as "the Dead Girl". The project eventually fell apart (or more, my friendship with the co-creator did), but I've always loved Noire and want to use her for something else eventually.

colored2.png

(Art by LoulouVZ)

Last edited:
Back