The Enigmatic Commodore

Commodore Matt Decker
Coins
Coins
Username Change User Name Style Change User Title Style Change
In WL4, I always interpreted the end credits music as Wario reminiscing on all his adventures, or the "time he had forgot." Plus you can see his memories projected onto the background! i look into things too much hue

Any other Wario related headcanons?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Coins
Coins
Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined) Gold Necklace Gold Earrings User Title Style Change Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined)
Not really a Wario specific headcanon, but I always liked to blame Carpaccio from Master of Disguise for security problems in the Mario and Wario franchises. His motto is always backdooring security, and it would explain why both Peach and Bowser have such bad security systems. Easy to rob that way!

King Hehehe

Kingpin of Coinage
Coins
Coins
Yes, but Noire and Morgan really don't look much alike either, to be fair. Ashley does have the same hair color as Tharja, and is adept at magic (high Magic stat) but has a really low success rate (terrible Luck stat, like Tharja). I mean, if we're getting into FE:A breeding mechanics, it actually would work.

ThAshleyChannel

That one person
Coins
Coins
Things turning into an Ashley thread without me behind all this?! MADNESS!

Can somebody explain to me what a headcanon is and I'll take part in this? :3

Triple M

Magma Mixer Murata
Coins
Coins
Username Change User Name Style Change
Yes, but Noire and Morgan really don't look much alike either, to be fair. Ashley does have the same hair color as Tharja, and is adept at magic (high Magic stat) but has a really low success rate (terrible Luck stat, like Tharja). I mean, if we're getting into FE:A breeding mechanics, it actually would work.
Well, personally I wouldn't say Ashley is adept at magic...

Metal

Boy do I wish I was there
Coins
Coins
Rocking Horse Robot
I don't think Fronk is 9-volt's pet but an intergalactic bacteria that was brought onto Diamond City through Orbulon's oinker.

๖ۣۜHex Scout

The Cold Science of Supremacy
Coins
Coins
I heard somewhere a long time ago that Wario was good friends with Toadette. It was long ago, I could be remembering the wrong.

Mario123311

Wario Fan Supreme
Coins
Coins
I like to imagine Wario has a black cat in memorance of Shokora, personally...

I'm fluffy like that, okay? :hugz:

Koopaul

Yes. I'm that Koopaul.
Coins
Coins
Waluigi one day met Wario and claimed to be his long lost brother, but Wario himself doesn't even know if that's true.