Turns out there was a collection of "Wario Land, crétin" commercials, also another Wario Land 2 commercial besides the one from Netherlands:

About time they released the actual WarioWare console

It's even shaped like a boombox, like the one where Wario got sucked in.

Somewhere online I read that AlphaDream (back when it was still alive, rest in peace) proposed a Wario RPG with his partner being not Waluigi, not Captain Syrup, nor Mona... but Princess Peach.

The way I could've seen this work would've been something following the plot of WarioWare: D.I.Y: all of Wario's normal employees have quit, with him being left with an empty corporation but nothing else. That gives him an inspiration to return to a treasure hunting romp around Diamond City... right as Peach pays the company headquarters a visit.

Somewhere online I read that AlphaDream (back when it was still alive, rest in peace) proposed a Wario RPG with his partner being not Waluigi, not Captain Syrup, nor Mona... but Princess Peach.

The way I could've seen this work would've been something following the plot of WarioWare: D.I.Y: all of Wario's normal employees have quit, with him being left with an empty corporation but nothing else. That gives him an inspiration to return to a treasure hunting romp around Diamond City... right as Peach pays the company headquarters a visit.
We need DYKG to do a full investigation on this. I want to know more.

I don't wanna shock you too much but I found something crazy !

Wario's W is actually is the M of Wario upside down.

The WarioWare, Inc final boss reminds of the World's Hardest Game
1725110694656.png
1725110858027.png

It's 100% due to the fact that it's an incerdibly simple artstyle and those things have no realtion whatsoever. It's just a random fact.

Wow... Nintedo loves ruining things, huh ?

In the WarioWare games on GBA and DS. The character voices were not sped up with the mircogames. This changed in WarioWare: Smooth Moves as the voices now get sped up and high-pitched. This is probably due to the fact that Wii uses streamed audio files instead of midis like on GBA or DS.

The reason as to why Mega Party Games on GameCube does not speed up the voices is probably due to the fact that it's a port of WarioWare, Inc on GBA and as such still uses midis despite the GameCube having CDs too.

This is just a hypothesis by the way, I haven't verified but I'm 99% positive it's that. (Also, that's my 3rd time posting in this thread in a row so do with that information what you will)

Back