Would you play an Ashley Eshop title?

ThAshleyChannel

That one person
Let's say for the 3ds/wii u Ashley got a side scroller game. A spin-off of Warioware I guess. The game is about collecting stuff for a spell, you'll need to check out huge areas for things, you can get power-ups, aim for the highest score and maybe even play two players offline, Ashley and another colored Ashley.

There are enemies trying to stop Ashley, so with her wand she can attack, swing or cast a spell. Depending what power-up you got, say a fire power up that shoots downwards in front of you and burns for a bit, but doesn't burn you.

-goes for 6.99.
-two players

or 4/5 players online. Race to collect the most ingredients.

Would you pay for an Ashley Eshop title? if you have any more ides what could be in this game go ahead and show me some ideas~

:ashley2:
f4Kuf4v.png
You better buy it!

Eh, $7 might be a little much for that, in my eyes. I normally don't drop much more than 5 on something I don't intend to play too much.

Actually I probably wouldn't since most eshop titles don't really interest me to begin with. At least the less expensive ones. It'd have to really be something special to even catch my eye.

• Agree
Reactions: 607
I'm pretty sure an Ashley game would catch your eye at one point, because if there WAS one, I'd be all like "New Ash-wee game!!!" around the forums and you might wanna check it out.

I'm not sure if that was sarcasm or not, lol. I think an Ashley title needs online play! Like, who can collect the most points, you play as any colored Ashley and race around the world, kind of big. Like Smash run but the land is a bit bigger - and unlike Smash run you can meet the players and fight them so they will drop points.

Maybe 5 players at a time, depending how big the worlds will be.

I'd be all over this if WayForward was the one making it. I have a feeling they would make a young witch like Ashley look adorable.

Of course I might just be saying this because I've been playing Wendy: Every Witch Way and Sabrina the Animated Series on Gameboy Color lately.

I'm not against the whole idea but if a wario character were to have a spin off I'd agree with the above post. If wayforward or some one trusting would make a game about ashley and have it be atleast enjoyable then it wouldn't be a bad thing.

Nope, I hate her d:D
Anyway, I don't like to buy games from the eshop all-together. Surely, I'm glad it exists, but I've only actually bought a wiiware title once. I will always prefer cartridges, or even compact disks, above digital downloads.

Back