And there's certainly nothing wrong with that, despite how my own ideology contrasts it. You've no obligation toward others, and as such you are free to keep to yourself if you wish. It's simply that I don't personally want to do that.

Almost everyone in the world is like that, dude. Everyone is like Wario in some respects, lol -- we all got a little bit of Wario within our souls.

All except Wario! He's not greedy and has plenty of patience... He's just misunderstood...

Last edited:
me in short: shifts from being kindhearted to wanting to inflict mental trauma upon others.
i tend to have a sporadic sense of humor and sensitivity for others.
frankly, who isnt a procrastinator?; thing is, i can focus well, but i cant shift my focus once i start something, which can be irritating.

ok, i honestly used to be a jerk a long time ago. i would use the fact that others bullied me to be downright abusive toward others. no one wanted to help me out, only to target me, and so it was up to me to fix things. you can guess how slippery of a slope that was.
anyway, i guess im still that way; people are nicer and easier to put up with now, but something has always boiled inside me for some reason. im just better at redirecting and controlling it now.

no one would ever have thought that about me if i didnt tell them. y'know, this is pretty interesting.

EVEN MORE FAULTS!
  • Depending on my icon is what I'm gonna act like, I don't intend for this to happen but it does. With this spidergirl icon I feel like saying anything from the top of my head.
  • Having icons from Undertale, I don't even play it or know that much about it. lol.

me in short: shifts from being kindhearted to wanting to inflict mental trauma upon others.
i tend to have a sporadic sense of humor and sensitivity for others.
frankly, who isnt a procrastinator?; thing is, i can focus well, but i cant shift my focus once i start something, which can be irritating.

ok, i honestly used to be a jerk a long time ago. i would use the fact that others bullied me to be downright abusive toward others. no one wanted to help me out, only to target me, and so it was up to me to fix things. you can guess how slippery of a slope that was.
anyway, i guess im still that way; people are nicer and easier to put up with now, but something has always boiled inside me for some reason. im just better at redirecting and controlling it now.

no one would ever have thought that about me if i didnt tell them. y'know, this is pretty interesting.

Having to take things from bullies is definitely the worst, this experience I know all to well myself. Bullying just leads to the person being attacked to suffer a lot of mental trauma including becoming a bully themselves. Surely it seems like a lot of people just don't know how to intervene, I've been in such situations too where you just kind of have a boiling point of how much you can take from a bully. Becoming abusive towards others due to this happens, as violence breeds violence.

It's also given me terrible anger issues down the road, as I ended up fighting bullies and even joining gangs which did not help. Over time it's made my mind pretty unstable getting agitated and angry very easy being a major flaw of mine. What I can say this forum really helps with wanting to try and become a better person in an instant I guess that's all that ever matters in life to be treated like a person.

I suppose it'll be a good time to mention this, now that my productivity levels are starting to pick up again-- I'm incredibly hard on myself. I'm a naturally depressed person, who it takes a long time to get focused. However, if I don't get what I need to be done done, I start getting incredibly frustrated with myself to dangerous points. My friends often tell me to take it easier on myself, but I'm so work-oriented that it ends up being impossible. I'm basically so stuck in my own head sometimes, that I both get no work done, and chide myself for not doing so.

And of course, the whole cycle gets so jumbled that I turn into an actively upset person if I don't get things done. If I'm not working, I feel wrong.

I also have a weight issue but nit because metabolism. You see i will exercise as much as i should. But my eating disorder is quite problematic so i end up being fat instead of lean like most would from my activity( i'm around 185 kilos)
I guess another one is my habit of looking how good and accomplished i could be rather than appreciating what i've already done and it is never really enough for me to be proud of myself. When talking to strangers i try not to let it be noticeable but every now and then i wind up saying something that makes me sound like an egotistical bastard.
Finally i am an atheist which isn't so bad and i would like to consider myself nice to religious folk but i tend to let my opinions on religion slip out when i have conversations about and end up offending people.

I'd say my biggest fault is that I get way too emotionally invested in situations and people.
It doesn't matter how good or bad the emotions are. I'm eventually able to detach myself from them, but it's taken a lot of time and practice to do it.

I also have a tendency to get depressed and lose motivation easily. It's due to stuff from my past, another thing I'm trying to sort out. This is something I haven't really found a good way to tackle yet due to depression.

I think my biggest fault is really my self-confidence,my weight is no real issuse. My self-confidence is just terrible,I can never take myself too seriously and I have very little faith in myself leading me to get excited about really tiny things. And I think I'm stupid and always make fun of myself for comedic effect. Even though I've never dipped below a C- in any of my grades so far. And I'm also decent at games,though I think I'm terrible at most. And I have mood swings often,and get angry about really tiny things...I'm currently trying to fix these faults. And it's going well.

After a few months here are some more things I could say about myself now.

I am sensitive to being alone which is a problem at night when most people are asleep and I'm left on my own and thoughts just flood my mind and I feel almost depressed.

I have a desire to be more outgoing but I lack the drive for it which exacerbates the above.

I'm NOT a gloom and doom kinda person, but I'm a bit like a stereotypical clown, or the late, great John Candy - happy and caring on the outside, troubled on the inside.
But I'm not unstable or anything. Lots of creative folk deal with rotten depression. We should use WarioForums to enhance our lives and support each other.

Peace. :)

yec2E3g.gif

Last edited:
Ugh.... Sorry for being so morbid and dramatic, folks. I just came out of a really rough patch.

I'm NOT a gloom and doom kinda person, this topic just opens up personal wounds and brings out the worst of me (Which makes sense. The topic is "Your Faults")
I'm a bit like a circus clown, or the late, great John Candy - happy and caring on the outside, troubled on the inside. But I'm not unstable or anything. Lots of us young folk deal with rotten depression nowadays. We should use WarioForums to enhance our lives and support each other! :) Peace.

yec2E3g.gif
Oh don't worry about making a bad impression. This is just focusing on parts we're not too satisfied with about ourselves, otherwise we'd all seem too troubled.

I have a way of combating depression that works for me. Im sure there are those out there who would not like my idea, but it has really worked for me these past few years.

But like, I literally fight with it. Like, when I struggle with all those negative and depressing thoughts, I fight back with like reasoning and whatever. Like sometimes I deal with issues about my body and things I cant control. And yeah those feelings are real and can definitely cause you harm, but I have started fighting back by arguing "even if I had what I wanted, or changed the things I didnt like, Id find something else to be angry or sad about, and still feel cheated. And no matter what, my body is going to grow old, grey weak and wrinkled anyway, so in the end it doesnt matter anyway".

When I feel bad about my place in life, my low income and my job, I remind myself that though I have a little less than everyone in this country, I have alot compared to others in the world. I keep in mind that I dont have to work as hard as some other people in the world do, and that I have more than they do. I consider myelf lucky that I have everything I need, and even a little extra.

When I feel down about being alone, I remind myself that I have friends, and a caring mother. I remind myself that being in a relationship is in NO WAY the ultimate happiness of the world, that many people in relationsips struggle, that being in one takes alot of work and sacrifice, and that the fairy tale of love and romance is short lived, and that maybe Im not yet ready for a serious relationship anyway.

I strongly believe that happiness is a state of mind, and that allowing yourself to be content with yourself and what you have is a huge part of being happy. There are those who would disagree with me, say that its all imbalances in the brain that need to be treated in one way or another, and I believed that once too : p But Ive taken a tough stance against these things, and its really been working well for me the past two years now : p Sometimes a little tough love can really help a person, I both appreciate it when people push me to buck up and be tough now, and I work hard to keep that within myself too : p

I have a way of combating depression that works for me. Im sure there are those out there who would not like my idea, but it has really worked for me these past few years.

But like, I literally fight with it. Like, when I struggle with all those negative and depressing thoughts, I fight back with like reasoning and whatever. Like sometimes I deal with issues about my body and things I cant control. And yeah those feelings are real and can definitely cause you harm, but I have started fighting back by arguing "even if I had what I wanted, or changed the things I didnt like, Id find something else to be angry or sad about, and still feel cheated. And no matter what, my body is going to grow old, grey weak and wrinkled anyway, so in the end it doesnt matter anyway".

When I feel bad about my place in life, my low income and my job, I remind myself that though I have a little less than everyone in this country, I have alot compared to others in the world. I keep in mind that I dont have to work as hard as some other people in the world do, and that I have more than they do. I consider myelf lucky that I have everything I need, and even a little extra.

When I feel down about being alone, I remind myself that I have friends, and a caring mother. I remind myself that being in a relationship is in NO WAY the ultimate happiness of the world, that many people in relationsips struggle, that being in one takes alot of work and sacrifice, and that the fairy tale of love and romance is short lived, and that maybe Im not yet ready for a serious relationship anyway.

I strongly believe that happiness is a state of mind, and that allowing yourself to be content with yourself and what you have is a huge part of being happy. There are those who would disagree with me, say that its all imbalances in the brain that need to be treated in one way or another, and I believed that once too : p But Ive taken a tough stance against these things, and its really been working well for me the past two years now : p Sometimes a little tough love can really help a person, I both appreciate it when people push me to buck up and be tough now, and I work hard to keep that within myself too : p
When I was little, I once heard an older teen saying something along the lines of "That game was so sick and scary, had to play a lot of Super Mario to get over all that!"
This still turns out to be my little miracle cure whenever I get down or sad, even when I've seen something awful or scary. I whip in some classic, colourful and fun games (Kid Icarus: Uprising, Super Mario 3d World, Wario Ware: Smooth moves, Mario & Luigi, etc.) and wash away those thoughts. ^_^

On to the subject, I guess I do regret not putting my perfectionism to much better use. I do programming, and being a perfectionist is good and all there, but there's so many deadlines that it backfires instead of benefits. I don't really have a clue what I should do with this little quality to be honest.

Back