In what way?
Where I'm from(Chicago) is generally regarded as quite dangerous and I never was aware of it really until I started living out of state for college. Now I have developed a kind of paranoia and social anxiety from living in a different place.

I love topics like this one for some reason, so I want to post another:
I worry too much.
Like, on a day where I excessively worry, having something like a headache can possibly cause me to think I could have something like a brain tumor. O. o Noticing eye floaters can cause me to think I'm going blind. This can sometimes cause me to look out for them and thus notice them more often and thus cause me to think I got more eye floaters recently.
Now, I know I most likely don't have a brain tumor and am not going blind, but excessive worry on a random days can cause me to think irrationally. And it sucks because it makes it harder to be productive.

I'm terrible at math.

ab53217c25f38a7d13eefc6ac3d4fd81.png

oh, i guess ill add on too. for some reason, ive been getting a lot more nervous when talking to people face to face, especially when talking to important people or people i didn't get to know yet. and its not like butterflies in the tummy, its like a balloon swelling in my chest. and i guess ive become more emotional too.

Ive been having problems with embarassing myself at work lately. Ive been working hard during stocking hours while at work, getting my heart pumping and myself energized. And for some reason I end up saying stupid things I regret when I am all hyped up like that.

Like, yesterday, I was trying to get my area done, and the associate manager came and talked to me and the guy I was working with, and I asked him if we were expected for the meeting at the service desk before the store opens. He said "yeah........hes gonna yell at you guys for the shampoo section"

And I said aloud "pfffft I dont even work HBC", and its is true, I very rarely work in that part of the store, but that was a really lame thing to say. It could totally make those who do work that area think Im a total jerk : ( And after that in our meeting he showed a picture of Food, where someone stocked things all wrong. I work often in Food. So I felt like a fool : (

Ive been having problems with embarassing myself at work lately. Ive been working hard during stocking hours while at work, getting my heart pumping and myself energized. And for some reason I end up saying stupid things I regret when I am all hyped up like that.

Like, yesterday, I was trying to get my area done, and the associate manager came and talked to me and the guy I was working with, and I asked him if we were expected for the meeting at the service desk before the store opens. He said "yeah........hes gonna yell at you guys for the shampoo section"

And I said aloud "pfffft I dont even work HBC", and its is true, I very rarely work in that part of the store, but that was a really lame thing to say. It could totally make those who do work that area think Im a total jerk : ( And after that in our meeting he showed a picture of Food, where someone stocked things all wrong. I work often in Food. So I felt like a fool : (

A'www actually I know how you feel too true. Hardest part about being with your colleagues or friends is worrying if you'd say something wrong. Remember one time I made some joke I can't remember and my friends started to just stare at me, as long as you keep your head held high and just take things easily it'll be all good.

Over thrse past couple of weeks i've developed trichtolimania and can't stop plucking the hair on my knees. Don't know why but i find it hard to stop.

I wanna seek help before it gets out of hand, and it kinda hurts but its good pain if that makes sense. Thamks.
When i was younger it hurt ALOT just like you though.

I feel like I'm too serious for my own good in this modern world. It makes me an outsider to most groups. Also this is more prevalent online, but I feel like I often come off as whiny.

I feel like I'm too serious for my own good in this modern world. It makes me an outsider to most groups. Also this is more prevalent online, but I feel like I often come off as whiny.

You're direct, you have your toughts and ideas, you don't go around the plate, you go straight to the point. I admire that, although I wouldn't say you're too serious, but you sometimes (rarely) speak without thinking or too agressively. Usually your posts make sense and you do have a realistic look on topics.

Back