Are all of the Ashley appearences leading up to something?

Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland was actually a pretty good game. Its main focus is a combination of problem-solving and greed, similar to Wario Land, but with the painful yet interesting mechanic of knowing when to sacrifice your money for other forms of gain, and how much you need to sacrifice. I would totally buy a new Tingle game like it if we got one (or if the States ever got one at all), and probably a Tingle amiibo to go with it.

Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland was actually a pretty good game. Its main focus is a combination of problem-solving and greed, similar to Wario Land, but with the painful yet interesting mechanic of knowing when to sacrifice your money for other forms of gain, and how much you need to sacrifice. I would totally buy a new Tingle game like it if we got one (or if the States ever got one at all), and probably a Tingle amiibo to go with it.
The premise of that game would've been perfect for a Wario game. It also had some really weird and creepy elements to it which would fir in well with the Wario Series. Maybe they should do a crossover. ^^
Wario & Tingle: Super Greed Saga
Everyone would buy that, right? :V

There would be a lot of complaints that they used Tingle instead of Waluigi, but yeah. That formula was very well suited for a Wario game.

Er, why are we discussing this in a thread about future Ashley games? Eh, screw it. Make the next Tingle game star Ashley instead.

To be honest I always wondered why they never made an expanded standalone version of Ashley's Game & Wario minigame, for the Eshop. It and Gamer always seemed like they had potential to do well on their own.

To be honest I always wondered why they never made an expanded standalone version of Ashley's Game & Wario minigame, for the Eshop. It and Gamer always seemed like they had potential to do well on their own.
A heavily expanded version of Gamer is what we should've gotten as the actual game.

A heavily expanded version of Gamer is what we should've gotten as the actual game.
Oh yeah totally, Gamer is by far the best thing to come out of Game & Wario, which is why I'm suprised that it never got any sort of follow up, given that it's the only part of G&W anyone ever talks about and the Ashley one would be easy dough, which makes it odd that Nintendo hasn't jumped on the opportunity yet.

I think they were just promoting her because it was Halloween. She is very popular, so this isn't a far fetched idea.
Well, no kidding. She is the perfect character for the Halloween theme, after all.

Also, did anyone actually like playing Ashley? Because I'm always hearing more about Gamer.

I think it wasn't just because of Halloween but combined with her popularity it was a perfect pair. As for Ashley, I thought it was fun and I think an expanded version could've worked though it felt kind of generic. Gamer I think gets the most attention since that's what people really wanted out of this.

Why not just re-release Gamer and replace 9-Volt with Ashley, and retcon/rename 5-Volt to Ashley Sr.? That would be the easiest way around this.

But seriously, what other minigames in Game & Wario need expanded editions? Taxi? Shutter? Kung Fu? Arrow?

Patchwork, Ski, and Design sucked and don't need it.

I dunno if it can carries a full game, but I thought the Ashley minigaem was pretty fun. I think it could do really well on mobile. If Nintendo were smart, they'd sell it and Gamer piecemeal.

I'd also accept a very upgraded version of Shutter as a substitute for Pokemon Snap U :c

True. And with my current situation, I guess I should doubt any video game journalists about this as well.

Back