Are all of the Ashley appearences leading up to something?

2gw6rut.jpg

Oh heck yeahs. New years Ashley 2016. Ashley in a kimono, whoa. Looking nice, huh? even the bunny guy likes it. So cute.​

That's what I noticed too, or unless Ashley's just getting smaller? lol. Well, it has been awhile since we last saw her, last Halloween. Probably let her hair grow out.

Yep, then the next thing you know, Waluigi's mustache looks even more sleek, Ashley's done with her homework, and toad's not in the diapers anymore.

If people wear diapers for fashion all hope is lost, soon video game/anime characters will be wearing diapers because it's "cool" dun dun dunnnn...they better not put Ash-wee in one.

Ashley Figma! The Figure will include Ashley, a spell book, a hand holding a wand. This is amazing, the box must need to be big to keep her hair in there. a 2nd figure with white hair, red eyes and a pissed off looking face. This could be expensive.

in case anyone else is confused, no, figma has not actually announced an ashuley figure.

incidentally i went on figma's website and I'm pleased they made a figure of my favourite animu, Michelangelo's David.

gnpKr33.jpg

Are you kidding? I would buy at least 5 of each, that's all I would want for the year, unless Ashley plushies come out, then I'll take some of those too. Also, I didn't say there were making one, I was saying how it would be.

My idea for an Ashley Figma

Goliath is the best anime villain ever. Too bad he had such a pathetic defeat. I feel like they wasted a perfectly good character with that, just to build David up.

Lord Boros is my favorite Anime Villain, in my opinion he's the best ever, his design is badass and is very powerful,
but wasn't nearly as powerful to even hurt Saitama, not even his earth destroying attack.

Back