Are all of the Ashley appearences leading up to something?

Psst...my mention of anime was a joke. I was continuing Glowsquid's joke about David being the best anime character.

Team Rocket is from an anime. They're pretty cool. That's about as far as I care about anime, really.

tumblr_o21f0z9IA41s2z1y6o4_400.jpg

As I predicted, Ashley for Valentine’s Day!!! So far Ashley get's new artwork for each holiday, soon we're gonna get Easter Ashley, Canada day ashley (lol, I wish.) and probably loads of others.

Reactions: 607
I wonder if we're gonna get new Ashley artwork for almost every Holiday from now on. I thought for sure she'd be a Halloween only thing, but we kept getting more such as Santa Ashley, New years Ashley and now Valentime's day Ashley. Gives me hope for the future of Ashley, the more people who know her the better chances of getting more Ashley related things in the near Future, probably a plush, keychain or maybe AshleyWare for the phone.

So happy!

If Nintendo needs more money, just contact Mr.Ko takeuchi. Make Money every holiday with these Ashley badges, probably not even just holidays, maybe some here and there just for more Ashley badges.

Probably just Holidays but I dunno.

And as expected, look who else joins her:

tumblr_o21f0z9IA41s2z1y6o6_400.jpg

Yep, they definitely have this thing going on together. And are consistently following this holiday agenda.

...It leaves me wondering if any of the Badge Arcade staff pitched into Super Mario Maker a bit.

I just thought having Peach there was kind of strange since she's not this weird underdog sort of female favorite like the other usual characters we've been seeing.
thats clearly pink gold peach and shes a valuable member of our community god damn what does one have to do to get some respect in this place

Well, you did in fact say it's weird to have a peach badge saying she isn't a weird under dog character, like this game is limited to just underrated characters. If it were I wouldn't be seeing so much Mario badges everyday.

It isn't weird to have peach on valentines day, since she's all about love and wears a lot of pink.

(This posted was edited.)

Well, you did in fact say it's weird to have a peach badge saying she isn't a weird under dog character, like this game is limited to just overrated characters. If it were I wouldn't be seeing so much Mario badges everyday.

It isn't weird to have peach on valentines day, since she's all about love and wears a lot of pink.
I was talking about Nikki and Isabelle who are the usual main holiday characters besides Ashley.

They may be the usual, but doesn't mean they will always be the only ones. We're bound to have some other characters for valentines day/Holidays, a lot of times actually. It isn't weird to see characters such as Peach, not one bit.

She's just there for no real reason, just there as a badge. Characters like Nikki and Ashley are more interesting since they got a boost in popularity in recent months.

They may be the usual, but doesn't mean they will always be the only ones. We're bound to have some other characters for valentines day/Holidays, a lot of times actually. It isn't weird to see characters such as Peach, not one bit.

She's just there for no real reason, just there as a badge. Characters like Nikki and Ashley are more interesting since they got a boost in popularity in recent months.
What I'm mainly saying is that it's strange to have her in that set since she's usually been in other sets.

Back