So i had a pimple on my shoulder and one of my clients came up to me and popped it on the job. Either he doesn't quite get manners or he's a major creep. Who does that?

I have many times played a game until I reached the final boss, and then I wait really long before I have the interest in completing the game.

Haha! I do that too!!!

Like, TTYD, I got to the final boss but never finished it, same with Valhalla knights on Wii, and Chrono Trigger on SNES, I always make it to the final boss and then just stop, haha : p

Heres a question, how many of you ever like buy a game, but then like wait for months before you finally play it, leaving it to collect dust after buying it?
That doesn't happen to me.
When a game has arrived recently I'm always really excited to play it.
Except for pc games, but I just don't buy those anymore, as I know I probably won't play them anyway.
How many of you actually finish every game you start? Like how many games do you have that you have beaten over like games you own but never finished?
I've beaten most of my games that are relatively good, I think. Although some games take a really long time, like the 3D Marios, but I did recently 100% Super Mario Galaxy and a bit before that beat Bowser in Super Mario 64, so I do make progress.
I haven't finished 100%'ing and there are some games where I probably never will, like Donkey Kong Country GBC, as I don't really enjoy it.
But I usually only buy a new game when I've beaten most games I own in that genre for the specific console.

I usually dont care much to like really 100% a game, but there were two on the Wii that I actually went out of my way on and spent alot of time finding everything for : p They were Shiren the Wanderer and Arc Rise Fantasia. They had way super cool side stories at the end, like of the several for Shiren, one of them was a fighting contest with a masked mystery warrior that you had to finish to learn who it was. And Arc Rise fantasia had many, one of them being a final secret hidden dungeon where you had to fight way powerful bosses with characters who died in the story, and if you could beat them you could get the equipment of the dead characters. It was kinda sad for me : p I beat all of them though : p It was really cool.

I usually dont care much to like really 100% a game, but there were two on the Wii that I actually went out of my way on and spent alot of time finding everything for : p They were Shiren the Wanderer and Arc Rise Fantasia. They had way super cool side stories at the end, like of the several for Shiren, one of them was a fighting contest with a masked mystery warrior that you had to finish to learn who it was. And Arc Rise fantasia had many, one of them being a final secret hidden dungeon where you had to fight way powerful bosses with characters who died in the story, and if you could beat them you could get the equipment of the dead characters. It was kinda sad for me : p I beat all of them though : p It was really cool.
Oh of course how could i forget about games that you just really like

There are plenty of games I really like that I havent even tried to 100% : p Those two just had really cool reasons to keep looking for everything.

Apparently it has active humbucker pickups, so I guess thats what I need : p I have a Fender P bass with a J bass pickup at the bridge, and while the J pickup adds some tone to the bass, its still a pretty solid flat low tone, so Im not totally happy with it : p

Some people would say "its a bass guitar" but if we can talk about a standard guitar having good tone options I dont see any reason we cant have that with a bass guitar, Id like to have more than one solid sound from my bass, especially if its just a muddy low sound : p Bass doesnt have to be mucky, it can be clean and pretty too, even if you add a bit of treble its still gonna be deeper than a standard guitar : p

Back