You better 100% that game by upgrading all your weapons, finding all collectibles, completing all challenges, all in one playthrough. At least I did that in one playthrough without any help from the internet.

We learned in art history the other week that homosexuality was a very normal and practiced thing in ancient Greece. It's amazing just how powerful an impact Christianity has made throughout the ages. Only now are its binds being shed, and in some ways, things are coming full-circle!

I mean, the ancient Greeks also worshiped Zeus, who was by pretty much all accounts a massive prick. Meanwhile, they weren't too fond of Hades, who was honestly a pretty agreeable guy, albeit a bit cold due to being stuck in the underworld for all of time. Their morals were pretty out there by today's standards in many respects.

Leonardo da Vinci was totally gay
1161.png

who wants to eat the cheese? *facepalms at self*

I mean, the ancient Greeks also worshiped Zeus, who was by pretty much all accounts a massive prick. Meanwhile, they weren't too fond of Hades, who was honestly a pretty agreeable guy, albeit a bit cold due to being stuck in the underworld for all of time. Their morals were pretty out there by today's standards in many respects.

It's pretty funny to think that out of the big 3 god siblings, Zeus, Hades, and Posieden. Hades turns out to be the least jerkish of the 3, he never really did anything too bad other than stealing Peresphone. Even then I think he just asks her to marry him and he'll give her anything.

www.infoplease.com/cig/mythology/hades-takes-wife-persephone.html

While Zeus got angry over some people being too greedy decided to destroy an entire place.

http://www.mythencyclopedia.com/Ar-Be/Atlantis.html

Zeus was also in on kidnapping Persephone, might I add. And apparently Hades is a pretty swell husband, because she seems pretty happy being married to him in later stories.

Forgot about that yeah Zeus was a very grey area guy, usually doing things that befit him.
Let's not leave out our old pal Posiden now as well. You might have heard of Medusa but how she became the Gorgon is a tragic tale, she basically was raped by Posiden and not only that he just wanted some poon on the side so he didn't care about saving or her anything and cause of it, it became a huge offence. As gods and humans weren't allowed to have intercourse and yes at this time Medusa was human.

"Medusa was born human and grew into an excruciatingly beautiful woman. The sea god, Poseidon, fell for her amazing looks but instead of asking for her hand, took her virginity—raping her inside the sacred sanctuary of Athena. "

An excerpt in which I got the tale below.

http://classicalwisdom.com/medusa-sympathy-monster/

I'd figure that with a god or goddess there really isn't a way to understand or gauge them compared to us. Making them have faults also kind of brings them to our level I guess something that the Abrahamic gods or well one god is all knowing all powerful and can do no wrong as so to speak. Who really knows really this is just something I took a guess at comparing gods from different cultures.

I was going to bed hours ago, but I just had to put on Netflix. Now I'm wide awake, thankfully I have no real plans for today, but usually something ends up happening.

Back