I don't understand how anyone could hate you to the point of calling you names and driving you out of a website, I feel sorry for you. I'm going to go to bed now, I'll try to be on later today if I can. Night everyone.

Yeah some of us are here to help you with problems, though not all the time, but most of the time.

Now I gotta get a new phone in a few hours so I don't have to stay on a chair the entire for the next 3 hours.

did you that know homosexuality wasnt against the bible?

well, except for leviticus, old testament. but it was also sinful to wear mixed linen, eat unhoofed meat or shellfish, and to talk to your parents in any form of disagreement, etc.

the point is, GOD DAMNIT MISSISSIPPI!

Genesis 9New International Version (NIV)
God’s Covenant With Noah
9 Then God blessed Noah and his sons, saying to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the earth. 2 The fear and dread of you will fall on all the beasts of the earth, and on all the birds in the sky, on every creature that moves along the ground, and on all the fish in the sea; they are given into your hands. Everything that lives and moves about will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything.

Mark 7-
14 Again Jesus called the crowd to him and said, “Listen to me, everyone, and understand this. 15 Nothing outside a person can defile them by going into them. Rather, it is what comes out of a person that defiles them.”

17 After he had left the crowd and entered the house, his disciples asked him about this parable. 18 “Are you so dull?” he asked. “Don’t you see that nothing that enters a person from the outside can defile them?19 For it doesn’t go into their heart but into their stomach, and then out of the body.”

You should learn the bible before quoting it : p The very first chapter we are told that mankind would eat of all the animals of the earth.

And I have no problems with knowing that God is God, all one has to do is look at Israel. Israel was told that it would be the burden of the earth, and that the nations would gather against it, even by name which nations would gather against it, and that the descendants of Ishmael would be against them (Genesis 16:7-13) In the end times it is written that these nations will be lead by a man who honors a god of war, and goes off to glorify his god by making war with Israel. (Daniel 11:37-40
" 37 He will show no regard for the gods of his ancestors or for the one desired by women, nor will he regard any god, but will exalt himself above them all. 38 Instead of them, he will honor a god of fortresses; a god unknown to his ancestors he will honor with gold and silver, with precious stones and costly gifts. 39 He will attack the mightiest fortresses with the help of a foreign god and will greatly honor those who acknowledge him. He will make them rulers over many people and will distribute the land at a price")

All of this can be seen in our current world today : p Once you accept that there is a creator (look at the four walls that surround you and tell me they built themselves up on their own with no designer at all), all you have to do is seek the word of God and see how these things are true in our world now.

Yeah some of us are here to help you with problems, though not all the time, but most of the time.

Now I gotta get a new phone in a few hours so I don't have to stay on a chair the entire for the next 3 hours.

If the problem is something that can be aided through friends on the internet, anywho : p Try not to take it personally when all we can do is give you an ear to listen to your problems.

And actually I got a new phone recently. Its a uhhhh..... smart phone I guess? It has a touch screen and can do like voice commands and junk anywho. But like it read everything out loud, like literally everything. Like when I get a text, it would read out loud the name of the sender, their number, and what theyre text said. Haha I was really annoyed by this, as if I want the people around me to know who texted me and what they said : p It took me a while to figure out how to turn it off, which made it even more annoying : p

You should learn the bible before quoting it : p The very first chapter we are told that mankind would eat of all the animals of the earth.

Mmmm delicioso!

fitis-strandvlo-2-sd_02.JPG

Don't be sorry, people just happen to dislike me a lot. It happens a lot anyways, on other sites I've been called names, been mocked and often got hate messages. I thought it would never happen here, but that person joined the site, now it's gonna end up like the rest of the sites. Me losing a site I loved to spend my time on.
"that person" oh please. No need to censor yourself. We all know you mean Metal so you might as well go ahead and say it.

Don't be sorry, people just happen to dislike me a lot. It happens a lot anyways, on other sites I've been called names, been mocked and often got hate messages. I thought it would never happen here, but that person joined the site, now it's gonna end up like the rest of the sites. Me losing a site I loved to spend my time on.

Sites ratings are there for a reason it's nothing for you to be upset over. I'm sure we've all gotten one negative rating, in fact you might even want to be upset over the neutral disagreement ratings if you feel this strongly. It's a feature on the site that I've used responsibly for, I'm sure everyone can rate whatever comment they view as they feel the most strongly for.

Remember how I said I had no real plans today? Well my parents dragged me to the mall with them even though I was tired, since I'm not allowed to stay home alone. From now on I'll go to bed early, maybe 12 or 1 on weekends. Worst day ever, but at least I got new clothes.

I don't usually stay at home all day, most of the time I go meet up with friends usually at their house. We'd go to the store and get some slushies, but it's been raining almost all week, so I'm staying inside more. I hope it ends soon, I miss the sun.

Unsurprisingly it's been raining over here which ruins the internet. I rarely ever go out of my home and when I do, I'm being forced to go either somewhere to eat or visiting my cousins.

Usually it rains here, but it's been sunny and warm a lot recently. It feels pretty nice for a change, although I'm not used to the heat. Take the weather here if you want.

in fact you might even want to be upset over the neutral disagreement ratings if you feel this strongly.

Actually, like Ive said before, I like to have fun with that rating (see Hex Scouts post about sitting at home eating pizza), and I just now wondered. Does anyone get upset by them?

Back