The Dreamcast isnt horribly expensive. My mom bought me mine for Christmas, she says it cost her 50$ just for the console. If you dont have alot of money its a bit of a purchase, but compared to others its a bit cheaper yeah : p But the games cost about the same as Gamecube games, so they can be a bit pricey. And theyre also harder to find, at least in my town. Ill have to get any DC game I want online, haha.

And yeah Id totally recommend a Dreamcast, Im really enjoying it so far and I dont even have that many games for it yet : p I really like it a ton. I mean yeah it doesnt have that many games for it, but like every single one of my favorite consoles, they all had a small library, and yet I still liked them the most : p If you can afford it, Id totally recommend it. I ordered like 8 games for it and there are still a bunch more Id like to get.

And Ive actually never even seen a Grandia game outside the one for Dreamcast, haha. It was just a pretty looking JRPG for the DC and I really wanted to try it : p I think Ill like it though, definitely.

And haha, yeah its definitely using cute girls hoping to lure people into buying the game : p Hope it works out for them, I guess : p

So I found a video I apparently recorded of myself back in 2013. I decided to put it on youtube. (I have it on private so can only see it if I share the link)

Is an awkward video, dont really know what I was doing when I recorded it, but apparently I now have a video of myself on youtube, haha.

Do you have any favorite games for the Dreamcast so far? Since it sounds like you've been having fun with it also 50$ for a Dreamcast sounds really good. Finding good prices for older games and systems or well certain ones are really expensive. Some of the best prices are just places such as thrift stores or local places that do sell older games for 2-5$ but what can ya do. Small library of games isn't a problem as long as they're really good which the Dreamcast seems to have just to make it balance when it comes to game selection.

Awkward video? Please tell me it was you reenacting Resident Evil scenes as Jill shooting from lickers. Congratulations fist step to being popular.

Do you have any favorite games for the Dreamcast so far? Since it sounds like you've been having fun with it also 50$ for a Dreamcast sounds really good. Finding good prices for older games and systems or well certain ones are really expensive. Some of the best prices are just places such as thrift stores or local places that do sell older games for 2-5$ but what can ya do. Small library of games isn't a problem as long as they're really good which the Dreamcast seems to have just to make it balance when it comes to game selection.

Awkward video? Please tell me it was you reenacting Resident Evil scenes as Jill shooting from lickers. Congratulations fist step to being popular.

Uhhh kinda : p I got my copy of Skies of Arcadia just a few hours ago, it being my favorite game and all, it would probly be my favorite : p I also got Shadowman for Dreamcast, which is one of my favorite N64 games. I also really liked Carrier and Daytona USA on Dreamcast (currently have them too). And I have a few others I havent really even gotten to play yet : p But Ill let you know : p

And it all depends on the console. Xbox and PS2 the games will cost you like 3-15$ a game on average, where Gamecube and Dreamcast games will be about 15$ for the cheapest games. DC is on the higher end of costs with games from that era, at least from my experience.

And yeah, so far I really like the console, still many more games I wanna get when I can : p I like it almost as much as my Gamecube, but not quiet that much : p

And haha, its me looking at the laptop camera all funny : p I think I was experimenting with my camera, looking at myself at different angles and junk. And apparently I saved the video, haha.

I've actually made a bunch of threads recently:
https://warioforums.com/index.php?threads/the-challenge-towers-sets.2419/

https://warioforums.com/index.php?threads/level-progression-in-wario-land.2439/

https://warioforums.com/index.php?threads/your-first-wario-game.2442/

I know that they aren't the most outstanding thread ideas, but if others promote theirs I figured I'd do so as well, after all: yelling against a brickwall is only fun for so long.

It's hard to create topics that will take off - but those are some good topics (not sure what the Challenge Towers one is, though). The trouble with question-based threads is that once everybody answers them, they usually become a bit of a ghost town and get left behind.

Uhhh kinda : p I got my copy of Skies of Arcadia just a few hours ago, it being my favorite game and all, it would probly be my favorite : p I also got Shadowman for Dreamcast, which is one of my favorite N64 games. I also really liked Carrier and Daytona USA on Dreamcast (currently have them too). And I have a few others I havent really even gotten to play yet : p But Ill let you know : p

And it all depends on the console. Xbox and PS2 the games will cost you like 3-15$ a game on average, where Gamecube and Dreamcast games will be about 15$ for the cheapest games. DC is on the higher end of costs with games from that era, at least from my experience.

And yeah, so far I really like the console, still many more games I wanna get when I can : p I like it almost as much as my Gamecube, but not quiet that much : p

And haha, its me looking at the laptop camera all funny : p I think I was experimenting with my camera, looking at myself at different angles and junk. And apparently I saved the video, haha.

SoA is already a great game that's a good choice. Daytona USA?!? I only ever played it in the arcades, ROLLING STARRRRRT!! That game has some of the most upbeat soundtrack ever. Yes games from well the PS2 era seem to be mixed bag in terms of how much they cost it seems like depending on the game and or console it'll be cheaper or more expensive. Looking at the camera funny the best way to use a laptop camera anyways.

When our uncle lived with our grandma growing up, he had a Saturn for a while, and he had two games for it. Daytona USA (the one they fixed) and Virtua Fighter. We played them every time we went there, and I remember spending alot of time sitting along playing Daytona USA : p
Later my older brother got a Saturn of his own (that he traded not long after) and we had Virtua fighter again, but not Daytona.
I found it at my gamestore and picked it up because I remember really liking it. While not being a fan of racing at all, I kinda like those old arcade racers of the 90s : p I liked that game and Rush for 64 a bunch for whatever reason (mostly because we had them at the time : p)

And haha yeah Im prone to making hippo faces on camera, I did in the video too : p

XjK7nVO.jpg

These arrived, which I'll hopefully be able to use to fix my GBA SP.
The R button didn't work reliably anymore, so I tried to fix it: however, after - presumably - fixing it, I accidentally made a cut in the rubber and now it doesn't work at all anymore.
So I ordered replacements. d:) I don't know how to solder, though, so I'll need to ask somebody else for help.

I am not a fan of peanuts : p Oh I do like honey roasted peanuts though. But other than that Im not big on them.

King Hehehe likes them a bunch, though. Apparently he snacks on them daily : p

I always figured Id be really scared of flying. Ive never even been near a plane, but I do have a bit of a fear of heights. I feel like I could COULD fly, but I also think I could live happily never trying it ever : p

The first time being on a plane so surreal, it's hard to describe but the moment you lift off it feels like all of your weight is being pushed down and compressed. Once you're up in the air everything from your head to your body feels so light headed.

And also

I like pleasure spiked with pain
And music is my aeroplane
It's my aeroplane
Songbird sweet and sour Jane
And music is my aeroplane
It's my aeroplane
Pleasure spiked with pain
That mother fucker always spiked with pain

Back