[9:53:43 PM] Coco_le_Epic_Bandicoot: Invertebral is completely different from the y axis and Virginia is called the new ruins level
[9:53:50 PM] Sugar Free Cupcakes: hahaha
[9:54:18 PM] Coco_le_Epic_Bandicoot: Diplura is completely different from a videogame industry and I think this is a huge loss for females everywhere
[9:55:10 PM] Sugar Free Cupcakes: thats amazing

Such deep thoughts, wow.

(Im so mean)

I5pPKA6.png

http://www.mangatown.com/manga/grand_blue/

(Serious post)

Im certain that many people here really hate politics and dont wanna talk about it, and thats totally cool.

I wouldnt be surprised if there were alot of people that hated right wing political speakers, and thats cool too. I think its a really bad idea to just agree with everything someone says merely cuz they agree with a few things you do here and there.

Im sure that anyone here who actually knows who the guy in the video Im gonna post could totally not like him, and think hes a big jerk. Im totally fine with that too : p Ive disliked several of his videos myself : p

I just wanna share it cuz he makes really really good points about the "white supremacy problem" we have in the US, how its not even taken seriously by anyone other than popular media who is constantly trying to lead everyone to believe we have some horrible white supremacy problem in the country, leading anyone who leans right into guilt by association : p Its really freaking frustrating to hear it all the time. I voted for Trump, and it had absolutely nothing to do with race. I dont freaking care about anyones race : p

Anywho, he takes the like one political speaker whos known for having racist views and shows how even though the media keeps talking about him, that he actually has very few followers, and that most people probly wouldnt even know who he was if the media would stop talking about him : p
(its not a long video at all, is just a few minutes)

Hes an edgy right wing speaker, so be prepared for attitude and rough talking : p

If anyone out there thinks Im like some hard core right wing person, or is in any way curious about my views, I consider myself to be pretty moderate, currently leaning slightly to the right. Im not all that political or anything, but even people who claim to not be political at all have some kind of opinion and world view, I just acknowledge that I have /some/ interest in the opinions of others : p

(Serious post)

Im certain that many people here really hate politics and dont wanna talk about it, and thats totally cool.

I wouldnt be surprised if there were alot of people that hated right wing political speakers, and thats cool too. I think its a really bad idea to just agree with everything someone says merely cuz they agree with a few things you do here and there.

Im sure that anyone here who actually knows who the guy in the video Im gonna post could totally not like him, and think hes a big jerk. Im totally fine with that too : p Ive disliked several of his videos myself : p

I just wanna share it cuz he makes really really good points about the "white supremacy problem" we have in the US, how its not even taken seriously by anyone other than popular media who is constantly trying to lead everyone to believe we have some horrible white supremacy problem in the country, leading anyone who leans right into guilt by association : p Its really freaking frustrating to hear it all the time. I voted for Trump, and it had absolutely nothing to do with race. I dont freaking care about anyones race : p

Anywho, he takes the like one political speaker whos known for having racist views and shows how even though the media keeps talking about him, that he actually has very few followers, and that most people probly wouldnt even know who he was if the media would stop talking about him : p
(its not a long video at all, is just a few minutes)

Hes an edgy right wing speaker, so be prepared for attitude and rough talking : p

If anyone out there thinks Im like some hard core right wing person, or is in any way curious about my views, I consider myself to be pretty moderate, currently leaning slightly to the right. Im not all that political or anything, but even people who claim to not be political at all have some kind of opinion and world view, I just acknowledge that I have /some/ interest in the opinions of others : p

I used to be interested in politics about such things but now I'm not anymore. According to some politics tests I did on internet I'm quite right-winged, but not extreme right or alt-right. For example, I'm a proponent of stricter immigration policies and more control of the people over their country, but I'm not a racist at all; true racism disgusts me, and I think most right-winged people will agree. But I don't like it either when someone calls right-winged people racists, only because many white supremacists are right-winged. I'm white, but I won't ever associate myself with supremacist groups. I have standards.

I used to be interested in politics about such things but now I'm not anymore. According to some politics tests I did on internet I'm quite right-winged, but not extreme right or alt-right. For example, I'm a proponent of stricter immigration policies and more control of the people over their country, but I'm not a racist at all; true racism disgusts me, and I think most right-winged people will agree. But I don't like it either when someone calls right-winged people racists, only because many white supremacists are right-winged. I'm white, but I won't ever associate myself with supremacist groups. I have standards.

We agree pretty much 100% : p Oh and I took that test too actually, turns out Im more on the left than I thought, haha. I was pretty close to center, though.

Ive heard that test isnt really very accurate, though. Id believe it, due to merely being based on a handful of questions : p

You should do multiple tests to give a more accurate picture of your political conviction. Tests can be biased or deliberately made abigious, so taking multiple and comparing the results will give a more probable result.

That's pretty cool. I kinda wish the picture was less blury so i could appreciate the art XD. I'm sure its just the movement of the car though.
It reminds me of when i lived in Pennsylvania and you'd see painting on walls depicting black people doing sports in many areas i would frequent. Those paintings inspired me to be the best i can be. Ah the power of what might be graffiti

What time of the day were you guys just doing this lol

We were out for hours : p I got to see a small town called Darlington, but I didnt get to see the covered bridge : p We went through a bunch of other small towns too, I knew the name of about half of them : p

Hopefully next time well get the chance to get out and walk around and junk.

Reactions: 607
One thing I liked about that town in the pictures, is that all the buildings, like all the businesses were in like old timey buildings. But they all had neon lights and junk. I dunno why, but I liked that : p Feels like a modern day Mayberry or something, haha.

Charlie Mahoney5 days ago
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand The Simpsons. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of alcoholism most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Homer's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike The Simpsons truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Homer's existential catchphrase “Doh!,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Matt Groening's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

This really made me laugh : p I know it the Rick and Morty thing, I was just really amused seeing it applied to the Simpsons.

So Ive said here on WF before that CMV plans on buying me Superstar Saga for xmas, so that we can play it together. We were talking about it just now, and heres what he said-

[10:24:11 PM] Coco_le_Epic_Bandicoot: am watching superstar saga boss fights, either they made the boss a lot weaker or this guy is really strong
[10:24:17 PM] Coco_le_Epic_Bandicoot: he kills them in like 1 minute
[10:24:38 PM] Sugar Free Cupcakes: they may have made the game easier yeah
[10:24:40 PM] Sugar Free Cupcakes: is common
[10:24:44 PM] Sugar Free Cupcakes: I wouldnt mind : 3
[10:24:51 PM] Sugar Free Cupcakes: unless it was like mindlessly easy : p
[10:24:58 PM] Coco_le_Epic_Bandicoot: and no, there was a game for 3ds you could buy around the time TPHD game out-- twilight princess picross
[10:25:00 PM] Sugar Free Cupcakes: star fox adventure was too easy : p
[10:25:06 PM] Sugar Free Cupcakes: oh okay
[10:25:26 PM] Coco_le_Epic_Bandicoot: i hope you have a hard time
[10:25:47 PM] Sugar Free Cupcakes: haha
[10:25:50 PM] Sugar Free Cupcakes: youre a jerk : p

Hes such a good friend, wow : p

Odd dream i had. 100%ed Mario Galaxy then went on to two and the story book part of the intro was the same then Wario showed up then you play as Luigi in the tutorial and then you gotta get the first star. Level one is Bowser possessed Mario and then Wario stands around saying he sure is glad he got some treasure from Wario's Woods and then Bowser Mario tackles him and grabs a star from his money bag. Then a 500 story building erupts from the ground and Luigi is too scared to do anything so Waluigi comes and you play as him and you scale the outside of the building chasing Mario climbing ladders but Waluigi doesn't spin jump he does an air dash like Sonic but with a purple aura and gotta get Bowser Mario in an 11 minute time limit. As i play this i'm tellimg some random guy in my living room about it and he's uninterested.

Edit: This may be more fitting for the gaming social thread. Ah well.

Last edited:
It's not really my style to harp on the deadness of the forums anymore since that's beating dust that used to be a horse skeleton that used to be a horse. However, for fun I thought to look at the first page of the Introduction section of the forums and see which topic creators are still active to any degree. We have 2 joke threads from myself and @wariofer. @Tiger21820 and @G-Boy are arguably slightly active. Of the genuine newcomers who would be considered active are @Gigantis2k and that's really it.

What I'm saying is, of the last 20 or so people who have "introduced" themselves to the forum in the past 8 or so months, very few are still around, at least on the forums.

Back