you have entered.png

Ah yeah, the 'every copy of Mario 64 is personalised' thing.

Someone needs to make a real ROM hack based on that and the apparition though.

Ah yeah, the 'every copy of Mario 64 is personalised' thing.

Someone needs to make a real ROM hack based on that and the apparition though.

Yeah, that would be cool, especially if it was some kind of survival horror game where you have to outrun the Wario Apparition through a constantly changing Peach Castle, and if you get stuck on the infinite staircase or by trying to habitually jump into a picture he would get you and you would die. Of course he needs to constantly disappear and reappear throughout the survival quest to give you that true "WTF? Oh shit!" feeling.

Considering the N64 was the last era where every Mario character was used for everything, it's really fitting to see Wario as a NPC.

You think in any case scenario, a legit demo tape of the shelved Super Mario 64 2 would show up?

I have been trying out Gmod recently, and have done few pics. Here is a recent one that involves Wario and other characters!

056A8274-BC31-430B-A252-F4AEC1627150.jpeg

8347B44D-1088-4D3A-B667-5A27C4023FED.jpeg

A36D6021-2885-4246-9AF1-A6D8DF6DA38E.jpeg

Backstory? Or ol’ pal Wario stole bunch of money from Dio and from the characters of Team Fortress 2. Now, they are really pissed off and decided to team up to kill Wario once and for all.
So yeah, basically a Wario dies, but it is more of a ambitious crossover than endgame-

I have been trying out Gmod recently, and have done few pics. Here is a recent one that involves Wario and other characters!

View attachment 12661
View attachment 12662
View attachment 12663

Backstory? Or ol’ pal Wario stole bunch of money from Dio and from the characters of Team Fortress 2. Now, they are really pissed off and decided to team up to kill Wario once and for all.
So yeah, basically a Wario dies, but it is more of a ambitious crossover than endgame-
Nice work, looks like it took you a long time to place all the models

Nice work, looks like it took you a long time to place all the models
It took me a month, since i was figuring out how GMOD worked and i also had to fix certain errors and such, so the ragdolls could show up. Also, finding certain ragdolls for the picture took a while aswell, espacilly those who worked.

So, I have been watching these "X in different languages" meme videos for a while, and then I found this:

I dunnno why I keep laughing at these videos so much, but seeing characters in national stereotypes is something is inherently funny to me, Wario being no exception.
Also, this proves for once and for all that Wario is indeed German, because only the true German can hold his Bierkrug in such a gravity-defying way without spilling.

And yes, there's also a Waluigi version. Two of them, even:

Back