ShyGuyXXL

Shyster Guyster
Diamond City Leader
Coins
Coins
I wonder if any of the english voice actors (besides Wario's) will be ones that have done the characters' voices before. I know they've had a few different voice actors over the years... so... they may very will just hire an all new cast this time... I just hope the ones they pick match their previous voices.. at least somewhat. It was already hard getting used to the Smooth moves voices after being used to the handheld voices for so long.
(I will never accept 18-Volt's voice from DIY. That shit is just...gross. Give me back my "SHOOQUAH!"
125_shooquah.png
)

MonxiasyshRema77

Television Head Man
Coins
Coins
User Name Style Change
This is gonna shock all of ya, ready for this? You ready? Never played a warioware game... ever. I knew about it, never got to play any of the games.

ShyGuyXXL

Shyster Guyster
Diamond City Leader
Coins
Coins
This is gonna shock all of ya, ready for this? You ready? Never played a warioware game... ever. I knew about it, never got to play any of the games.
Your homework for today is to download WarioWare Inc. Mega Microgame$ and play it all the way through. Bonus points if you unlock Pyoro.

Just a Wario Fan

Wario fans of the world, unite!
Coins
Coins
CD Game BOI Advance - Pre-Sale Edition! User Name Style Change An Item
Your homework for today is to download WarioWare Inc. Mega Microgame$ and play it all the way through. Bonus points if you unlock Pyoro.
The funny thing is, playing through WW:MM can be done in less than 1 hour, so it will take you less time than actual homework.

herrherr

Wario Fan Supreme
Coins
Coins
It was nice to see Wario open the Direct. I can't deny I personally would prefer a new Wario Land game, but the game looks promising enough--even if the character designs look a bit off.

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Coins
Coins
Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined) Gold Necklace Gold Earrings User Title Style Change Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined)
Nah, I'm fine with how he looks as well. Honestly, while it's not my favourite art style, it seems fine to me regardless.

warelander

Hope Rides Alone
Coins
Coins
Maybe it makes me a ignorant cretin who knows nothing about art, but I don't mind the new artstyle and designs personally.

Magma

Mr. Mixer Murata
Coins
Coins
Username Change User Name Style Change
I don't mind it but it does bring to mind something someone said before, I think it was Angler. He said that Wario looked the most out of place among the Ware cast and I think now I really see it. His design for the longest time was more or less the same as his Land design but with a different outfit. Even for Game & Wario where everyone else was touched up his design didn't really change. Now his design has been significantly changed to, I guess, bring him more in line with the rest of the cast and I guess it looks strange.

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Coins
Coins
Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined) Gold Necklace Gold Earrings User Title Style Change Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined)
I honestly never saw Wario as looking out of place.

Then again, I never really see many of the 'style clashes' a lot of artistically minded folks seem to see in fiction. For me it has to be as obviously as in Sonic 06 or Yoshi's Island DS for me to notice it.

Magma

Mr. Mixer Murata
Coins
Coins
Username Change User Name Style Change
I'm kind of thinking of the way Wario's head and face are designed. The only other character I'd say who's head and face are as detailed and distinctly shaped would be Dribble as the cast is usually a lot more simply drawn with clean shapes.