This is a forum, if I wanted to attend a chat room, I'd go to places like discord, Miiverse, Steam, or anywhere else. I joined to hear what people have to say about the stuff they like about Wario or anything they have to say about their experiences with what they love. This is the few places I enjoy being around and seeing what people have to say in each threads. I haven't missed more than five days ever since I joined this place because I like to read what people have to say on certain topics. The shoutbox is something I never asked to see, heck I would remove it without hesitation if I was ever given the chance. I wouldn't care about the dislike I would get for saying things like this and going against having something like the shoutbox.

I joined a forum.

Lack of Ashley news is what keeps me away from the forum, as you know I really never posted on the main forum without it being related to Ashley in someway, and the lack of new things to talk about is...meh!

I guess I could start role playing on the random posts of goofyness so @Juan "Shantae" Schwartz 's big Shantae faces will stop blocking me, lol.

Alright, because it kills me for being the way I was earlier. I'm sorry for being harsh on things recently and being somewhat rude sounding. I've been on quite the terrible mood these last few days (except on Friday) and I needed to blow some steam off. I don't hate the shoutbox, in fact I probably just might delete what I said about it earlier. Really I'm apologizing for being kinda terrible recently.

Alright, because it kills me for being the way I was earlier. I'm sorry for being harsh on things recently and being somewhat rude sounding. I've been on quite the terrible mood these last few days (except on Friday) and I needed to blow some steam off. I don't hate the shoutbox, in fact I probably just might delete what I said about it earlier. Really I'm apologizing for being kinda terrible recently.

You don't have to, I actually agree with you, this is a forum, a shoutbox defies its purpose. But it's not half bad, right?

Well it's just that I was being quite terrible not long ago. The shoutbox is fine and it should stay, I just really didn't expected it when I joined up. But if people really like having the shoutbox around, why remove it? So I'm just going to say that it is a nice edition for people to get along and post random things to it. I'll probably read it more, but I don't think I'll really use it much.

You didn't do anything wrong. You have the right to state an opinion. To be fair, it did lower forum activity a little. You don't have to delete your message. Also, I might have been a bit rude myself.

_mMBfiKQ.jpg
Now I understand how it truly feels to be the annoyed one. All it took was somebody else who is equally (if not more) annoying than me...Now I know how Magma felt, tell him I'm sorry.

tumblr_inline_moyxaf5sdG1rl5dg1.png
I might leave. I'm gonna snap pretty soon.

Yeah, I'll speak truthfully.

---- has been getting on my nerves and I'm really starting to hate him. I guess this is payback for Magma, huh? haha. Yeah, I'm sick of ----- now and I'll maybe leave the forums if I keep getting annoyed like that, since I don't like that feeling, lol. If Magma ever returns, tell him I'm sorry! very sorry! I was wrong, he was right! I shouldn't have over talked about my favorite characters.

Last edited:
Well I think you shouldn't leave, we've known ya for so long here that it'll be a shame if you left. I think we all have that phase where we non stop start talking about the things we love so much, I mean you should've seen me in my Skullgirls phase! There was a reason why my friends called me the walking Skullgirls Wiki. But seriously though, people have this thing where once you hear about it, it's pretty cool at first, but when it starts being constantly used every single minute, then the person starts to get annoyed. It's a normal experience, I mean I sure annoyed my friends with constant facts about why I loved SG so much. If you feel that you really need to take a break, go ahead and do so. It'll help clear your mind out.

Really? you think I should stay? well, thank you, Hex! those are the words I like to hear.
You're right, I just need to take some time off, that'll clear my head until I return. Still, I'm sorry to the people I annoyed. Guess it took an older version of me who likes another character to actually make me wonder "Was I this annoying?"

Alright, I mean, I guess I'll take a break but I'll also swing by for a few hours.

Trying to figure out what to draw... I'm thinking of drawing Doomguy, but that'll mean I'll have to draw in a realistic art style and I'm not one for drawing realistic. Don't feel like drawing anything Nintendo related either. Maybe I should draw Jak... Nah too easy. AUGH! I got nothing to draw!!! Already drawn too much Skullgirls art, a lot of Team Fortress 2, and... Wait a minute, I haven't drawn tf2 Hex... Ehh probably later, but for now I got nuthin' tha' draw!

Back