Same guy?

it_all_makes_sense_by_tdf666-d95llz0.jpg

Just a random thought:
Wario's visible curly hair from Mario Tennis Aces aren't actual curls. Some Japanese mangas showed that Wario is actually bald and he wears a wig.
That's the same wig, just turned into this from age and lack of proper care.

But why zero out Catholics? There are so many different types of Christians like Protestants, Evangelicals, ect. No one says, "are you Protestant or are you Christian?" For some reason Catholics are considered the outgroup.

Oh... Sorry for going off topic. It was just something that bugged me.

Catholics and Protestants are both Christians, but they are two very different umbrellas of Christianity. It's common for people who grew up in more Protestant areas to think of Catholicism as a separate religion, because Catholicism pretty much does function like a separate religion, at least structurally.

But to bring it back on topic, I don't think Wario is part of any religion, but I could definitely see him becoming a televangelist. Heck, he's already sort of dabbled in it.

• The only guy richer then Wario in Diamond City is possibly Joe. (Wario hates this fact so much.)
  • 5-Volt met her husband at a arcade and were originally fierce rivals in the arcade scene before becoming friends and then falling in love later on.
  • Lulu is a massive Mario fangirl who wants to be like him when she grows up, that's why she tries to be a heroine and why she wears overalls like him and all that.

Last edited:
I have so damn many, but I'll share a few.

- Wario lost his castle during the events of Wario World and the Spritelings weren't able to recover it, but they were able to recover some of Wario's most important stuff. Like the Music Box and Hen, who he now keeps in the backyard of his house. He lets Kat and Ana babysit her whenever he's out.

- Following the defeat of the Brown Sugar Pirates in Wario Land 1, Wario rounded up a number of Syrup's lackies and put them to work in his newly-wished up castle. Cook did his cooking, Punch was a sparring partner, etc. The night before Syrup hatched her revenge, she sent spies into the castle to inform all her captive minions to revolt in the morning. Hence why you see Wario's Castle full of enemies in the opening stages of WL2.

- After defeating the Giant Snake, Wario kept it as a pet to guard his treasure (which was kept in the basement).

- Wario has a vast circle of acquaintances, as made clear by Wario's Woods and WarioWare, he could even ring up Tatanga if he wanted to still. But many of them are just that; acquaintances. He has very few actual friends, Jimmy being one of those. He and Jimmy go way back and that part's canon, according to the Warioware Inc. manual and the Developer Diaries.

- When Wario becomes Wario-Man, his strength doesn't increase at all. He only gains overconfidence and a nice spandex suit from the transformation, keeping in line with the theme of Wario-Man being a Super Zero. He can glide though, by sucking up a bunch of air (as seen in Wario-Man's game over screen in Twisted) and jumping from a high place.

- Wario built a cloning machine in order to clone himself multiple times to attack Bomberman's world during the events of Wario Blast. However, each of the clones was convinced they were the real Wario, and the operation fell into shambles due to a lack of coordination. Bomberman and his friends were able to ultimately drive Wario and his clones away in part due to this. He later ended up smashing the machine out of anger following the failure of his conquest.

- As a follow up to the last headcanon, Wario's pretty damn smart. With enough drive, he was able to put together the Telmet in Wario: Master of Disguise, enabling him to warp himself into TV shows. But while Wario's practically genius, he's also lazy and hates being a nerd, so these days he leaves the science and inventions to Dr. Crygor.

Wario had a white shirt in early games, and a yellow shirt from WL4 on. This is the same shirt, but due to Wario's poor hygiene it gradually became yellow due to years of not washing his clothes, and accumulated sweat stains. Wario is far too stingy to waste his money on buying a new shirt when his current one is "perfectly fine".

Wario had a white shirt in early games, and a yellow shirt from WL4 on. This is the same shirt, but due to Wario's poor hygiene it gradually became yellow due to years of not washing his clothes, and accumulated sweat stains. Wario is far too stingy to waste his money on buying a new shirt when his current one is "perfectly fine".

I'd like to think because Wario is so big and fat, he loves his garlic stench as well as food that he deep fries his shirt adding an extra yellow coating on his crispy shirt and overalls.

I like this headcanon and would adopt it if not for the fact that his white-shirt/hat was sprite exclusive and actually got whiter from WL2 to 3.

I would like to build upon this though and say that Wario's long sleeve and his short sleeved shirt(s) are the same-- he just tore the sleeves off because they were restricting and he wanted to show off his guns. If ever someone were to ask him about this, he'd say and I quote "I flexed so hard the sleeves fell off!"

Wario is being hunted down by the KGB which never broke up in the new issue 52 and he is hiding inside his hen's coop.

Back